The iOLM lets you take advantage of the full power of your OTDR, bringing automation to a new level—and enabling even the untrained technician to become a test expert in no time.
The iOLM integrates all our expertise into a simple, easy-to-use software that will take your OTDR testing capabilities further than they’ve ever been. And since EXFO designs and optimizes each OTDR model so that it offers the best possible performance for its specific application, your solution will fit with your reality.
iOLM is an innovative OTDR-based application that uses multipulse acquisitions and advanced algorithms to deliver information on every element in the link with the following advantages:
● Provides one-touch, automatic analysis and clear link view display
● Minimizes training and avoids misconfiguration via automatic parameter settings and clear go/no-go results
● Turns complex OTDR information into simple and accurate analysis via Link-Aware™ technology
● Identifies each event on the network and obtains straightforward fiber link status via Optical Link View
● Provides prompt diagnosis enabling network issues to be fixed quickly and efficiently
● Generates OTDR trace files (.sor)
Adjusts test parameters dynamically for ANY link under test using a mix of short, medium and long pulses.
Based on the multiple acquisitions and with the help of advanced algorithms, iOLM can detect more events with maximum resolution.
Results are displayed in an icon-based fiber-link view to quickly assess an event's pass/fail status per standard selected, removing risk of misinterpretation.
Delivers an analysis of failed events and suggests solutions; guides the technicians in fixing the fault quickly and successfully.
Be aware of our current products and campaigns!