It is a Certification, Management and Reporting solution in your Cabling Installation Projects.
Its biggest advantage is speed, performance and accuracy.
It is the basic certification device for copper, twisted pair cabling from Cat 3 / Class C to Cat 6A / Class EA.
With its flexible design, it supports copper certification up to 500Mhz. The innovative and unique ProjX™ management system and Taptive™ user interface ensure work is done right the first time. Generate professional test reports by analyzing test results using LinkWare management software.
The Fluke Networks DSX-602 Certifier can certify and test copper cables in any cabling system from Cat 3 / Class C to Cat 6A / Class EA at up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds. The cable certification process is an important part of the projects that start with the design of the system and end with the acceptance of the system. In order for the installed system to provide lossless and uninterrupted service for many years, the most important points are; An accurate project meeting international standards is the cabling that will ensure lossless and high accuracy transmission of data.
The DSX-602 Certification Device, which guides users through the reference and verification process according to industry standards for the certification process required to be performed after wiring, produces certificates with zero margin of error.
Its full integration with the LinkWare Live cloud service allows the Project Manager to remotely set up testers, monitor job progress, and even locate the tester from any smart device.
You will save on operational costs every time you use the DSX-602 Certifier.
Scope of application
PLC, DCS, SCADA, Industrial Ethernet Switches (IES), Human-machine interfaces (HMI), various motor frequency drivers (VFD), Industrial Ethernet various industrial protocols where copper and fiber cables are applied; ProfiNET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, EtherCAT, and CC-Link.
Contractors providing design, analysis, and consultancy services on critical LAN networks
Network Cabling Contractors and Installation Services
Data Center Acceptance Tests
In all networks that need to be checked, whether the cabling service is carried out in accordance with the standards
Supported Cable Types: TIA Cat 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A: 100 Ω ISO / IEC Class FA, up to 500Mhz
• Standard Connection Interface: Shielded RJ45
• Test Standards: Up to 500MHz frequency TIA - Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005 ISO/IEC - Class C and D, E, EA certification ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and IEEE 802.3 - 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T
• Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
• Self-Test Mode: Cat 5e or 6/Class D: 9 sec. Cat 6A/Class EA: 10 sec.
• Supported Test Parameters: Cable Mapping, Length, Diffusion Delay, Delay Skip, DC Loop Resistance, , Interference Loss(Attenuation), Return Loss(RL), NEXT, ACR-N, ACR-F, Total Power ACR-F, Total Power NEXT, Total Power ACR-N
• Input protection: Protected against continuous telecom voltages and 100 mA overcurrent. Occasional ISDN overvoltages will not cause damage
• Display: 5.7 inch LCD screen
• Case: Protected against impacts
• Battery life: 8 hours
• Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
Versiv's ProjX ™ management system makes installation easy and seamless.
• Reduces user errors
Fast Reporting and direct control with LinkWare management software
• Quick Troubleshooting with fast detection of crosstalk and distance to fault via graphic display
• Can store 12,000 Cat 6A test reports.
Easy programming and use thanks to the Taptive user interface
• With the built-in Wi-Fi feature, you can quickly transfer results to LinkWareTM Live.
• Supports cabling for EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, ModBus TCP™ and other protocols. Supports M12 and ix Industrial® Connectors. Optional
• It has been approved by more than 30 cable manufacturers.
• DSX-602 500MHZ DSX-602 Certifier, Wi-Fi
• DSX-602-NW 500MHZ DSX-602 Certifier
• DSX-602-PRO 500MHZ DSX-602 Certifier, 2 Permanent Link Adapters
|Fluke Networks | DSX-602 INT | Certification Device||29/05/2021 16:06:15||57||123,11 KB||View|
Be aware of our current products and campaigns!