It is a Certification, Management and Reporting solution in your Cabling Installation Projects.
The Versiv™ family accelerates every step of the certification process. With its flexible design, it supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and other possible hardware additions. The innovative and unique ProjX™ management system and Taptive™ user interface ensure work is done right the first time. Generate professional test reports by analyzing test results using LinkWare management software.
In a recent survey of 219 Fluke Networks Versiv ™ family users, it was found that the costs of certification processes on an average of 500,000 installed lines were reduced by 65%.
The Fluke Networks Versiv DSX2-5000 Certifier can certify and test copper cables in any cabling system from Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or FA Class up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet speeds. The cable certification process is an important part of the projects that start with the design of the system and end with the acceptance of the system. In order for the installed system to provide lossless and uninterrupted service for many years, the most important points are; An accurate project meeting international standards is the cabling that will ensure lossless and high accuracy transmission of data.
The DSX2-5000 Certification Device, which guides users through the reference and verification process according to industry standards for the certification process required to be performed after wiring, produces certificates with zero margin of error.
Its full integration with the LinkWare Live cloud service allows the Project Manager to remotely set up testers, monitor job progress, and even locate the tester from any smart device.
You'll save operational costs every time you use the Versiv DSX2-5000 Certification Device.
PLC, DCS, SCADA, Industrial Ethernet Switches (IES), Human-machine interfaces (HMI), various motor frequency drivers (VFD), Industrial Ethernet various industrial protocols where copper and fiber cables are applied; ProfiNET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, EtherCAT, and CC-Link.
Contractors providing design, analysis, and consultancy services on critical LAN networks
Network Cabling Contractors and Installation Services
Data Center Acceptance Tests
In all networks that need to be checked, whether the cabling service is carried out in accordance with the standards
• Supported Cable Types: TIA Cat 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A: 100 Ω ISO / IEC Class FA, up to 1000Mhz
• Standard Connection Interface: Shielded RJ45
• Test Standards: ANSI/TIA-1152-A Level 2G and IEC 61935-1 Ed. 5 Level VI, Power over Ethernet (PoE) –IEEE 802.3bt, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568, ISO/IEC 11801,TCL and ELTCTL , IEC 61935-1-1 (Draft)
• Maximum Frequency: 1000 MHz
• Automatic Test Mode: DSX-5000: Cat 5e or 6 / Class D: 10 sec. Cat 6A/Class EA: 10 sec.
• Supported Test Parameters: Cable Mapping, Length, Emission Delay, Delay Jump, DC Loop Resistance, End-to-end resistor imbalance, Interference Loss(Attenuation), Return Loss(RL), CMRL, NEXT, FEXT, ACR-N, ACR- F, Total Power ACR-F, Total Power NEXT, Total Power ACR-N, Total Power Alien NEXT(PS ANEXT), Total Power Alien Attenuation NEXT Ratio end end (PS AACR-F), CDNEXT, TCL, ELTCTL
• Input protection: Protected against continuous telecom voltages and 100 mA overcurrent. Occasional ISDN overvoltages will not cause damage
• Display: 5.7 inch LCD screen
• Case: Protected against impacts
• Battery life: 8 hours
• Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
• Versiv's ProjX ™ management system makes installation easy and seamless.
• Quick Test DSX-5000: 3 times faster OptiFiber® Pro OTDR: 7 times faster CertiFiber® Pro: 4 times faster
• Reduces user errors
• Fast Reporting and direct control with LinkWare management software
• Quick Troubleshooting with fast detection of crosstalk and distance to fault via graphic display
• Easy programming and use thanks to the Taptive user interface
• Advanced TCL Tests
• Built-in Alien Crosstalk testing feature
• Error-free labeling with Epson, Brother, DYMO and Brady
• With the built-in Wi-Fi feature, you can quickly transfer results to LinkWareTM Live.
• MPTL Certification ( Modular Plug Terminated Link )
• Supports cabling for EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, ModBus TCP™ and other protocols. Supports M12 and ix Industrial® Connectors.
• It has been approved by more than 30 cable manufacturers.
• DSX2-5000 1GHZ DSX-5000 Certification Device, Wi-Fi
• DSX2-5000-NW 1GHZ DSX-5000 Certification Device
• DSX2-5000QI 1GHZ DSX-1000 Certifier,QUAD OLTS, Fiber Microscope and Wi-Fi
|Fluke Networks Versiv DSX2-5000 INT Certifier||29/05/2021 15:29:37||794||1,22 MB||View|
|DSX 5000 CableAnalyzer™ - Setup: By Fluke Networks||20/07/2015 06:50:45||Watch|
Be aware of our current products and campaigns!