Information Form for Protection of Personal Data:
FOTECH Fiber Optik Teknolojik Hizmetler San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. (FOTECH) provides basic information on personal data protection.
FOTECH, brings the following disclosures to attention of customers and real persons using the web site, in order to fulfill the clarification obligation arising from Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
FOTECH reserves the right to update the Information Form on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes in the current legislation.
In accordance with KVKK, we inform you that any information (“personal data”) to be obtained / shared by you or shared by FOTECH, which is the data responsible, will be processed by FOTECH in the manner described in the framework below and in the manner stipulated in the KVKK. Obtaining, storing, changing, re-arranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, sorting, classifying or using your information in whole or in part automatically or as part of any data logging system. We would like to inform you that any transaction performed on such data means processing of personal data. In addition, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce contains provisions regarding the protection of personal data. In the Turkish Penal Code numbered 5237, criminal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data.
Processing Objectives of Your Personal Data
Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the execution of our obligations arising from the Distant Contracts Regulation, Law No. 5549 on the Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds of Crime and the Law no. FOTECH's obligations under the contracts to which FOTECH is a party (identification, information retention, reporting, disclosure, etc.) and fulfillment of its commitments; Establishment of contracts for all kinds of products and services you request from FOTECH and all other records and documents (in paper or electronic environment), the provision of such products and services and the continuation of such uninterrupted continuos to the extent that it is processed by FOTECH.
Your personal data may be used by FOTECH for the following purposes:
- To confirm the identity of the shopper / bidder through the website / mobile applications,
- Save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To fulfill the obligations we undertake in accordance with the agreements concluded with the relevant articles of the Remote Sales Contract and Consumer Protection Law and to communicate with our customers regarding the conditions, current status and updates of these contracts, and to make necessary information,
- Organize all records and documents which will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- Providing information to public officials on public safety matters and in accordance with the legislation,
- To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, ter taking into account the interests of our customers imiz to provide information to our customers about our products that our customers can take care of, to transfer campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize customers who shop from web sites and / or mobile applications, to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic environment and / or in physical environment through contracted organizations in this context,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the current legislation,
The data given by our customers who process this website is processed by FOTECH in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
This website will collect, process, share with third parties and keep it safe, in order to provide better service to its visitors and in accordance with the legal obligations, except for the purposes and scope specified in the Information Form on the Protection of Personal Data.
Our customers who shop by credit card on our website, using PAYNET SANAL POS; it agrees to share its personal data with PAYNET and to be processed by PAYNET. In this respect, you must read and review the https://www.paynet.com.tr/yasal-uyarilar (https://www.paynet.com.tr/yasal-uyarilar) before you make a purchase by credit card.
This website stores information collected through log files, empty gif files, and / or third-party resources to provide a summary of your preferences. This website is designed to provide you with promotional, promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website and / or to determine your preferences; monitor your navigation information on the site and / or your usage history on the site.
This website may map information collected from you on different sites, such as information collected online and offline, or at different times, and may use this information together with information from other sources, such as third parties.
Persons Or Organizations That The Processed Personal Data of Yours Mentioned Above May Be Transferred To
Your personal data is limited to, in particular, persons or organizations that have the right and authority to authorize and process personal information (such as judicial and administrative authorities, other official institutions and organizations and individuals), which are permitted by the legislation and / or within the scope of the legislation or agreements; domestic / international, public / private institutions and companies, directly or indirectly, domestic / international / public / private / institutions / companies, and other third parties.
Collecting Method and Legal Cause of Personal Data
Personal data shared with FOTECH is under FOTECH supervision and control. FOTECH undertakes responsibility as data responsible in order to establish the necessary organization and take technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
For the legal reasons described above, your personal data may be collected by means of FOTECH's Head Office Units, Branches, Internet Branch and all other channels, either orally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automated means.
Our website may contain links or references to other websites that are not under the control of FOTECH. The fact that these links are located on the website www.fotech.com.tr/en/ does not mean that we have any affiliation with these sites. FOTECH is not responsible for the contents of these websites or any other links they contain. These other websites can upload their own cookies to their users' computers and collect information. Other websites have their own privacy and use agreements and may use the information shared by users for different purposes. FOTECH's recommendation is to read the user's contract before using other websites. These sites can also collect and process your personal information. In similar cases; FOTECH's own websites are not responsible for the acquisition and processing of your personal data. For this reason, you should read the pages related to the protection of privacy and personal data of the respective websites.
With the condition of reserving the rights provisioned in the 28. Article titled “Exceptions” in KVKK, rights you have within the scope of KVKK’s 11th Article:
About your personal data in accordance with KVKK;
1. To learn whether it is processed,
2. Requesting information if processed,
3. To learn whether it is used for its purpose and purpose,
4. Knowing the 3rd parties in the country / abroad
5. Requesting correction, if it is incomplete / incorrect,
6. KVKK Art. 7 to be erased / destroyed in accordance with the conditions provided for,
7. Request to be notified to the persons referred to in Articles 5 and 6 above,
8. Appeal against the emergence of a result to you, solely because it is analyzed by automatic systems,
9. Requesting that the damage be incurred if you suffer damage due to being treated in violation
We would like to remind you that you have rights. Please note that we have the right and authority to contact FOTECH to obtain this information about your personal data. In order to fulfill your requests, we reserve the right to request from you the costs to be made by FOTECH in accordance with the tariff specified in article 13 of the “Application for Data Officer”.
Be aware of our current products and campaigns!