LinkIQ™ is a cable performance tester that fully characterizes cable bandwidth from 10BASE-T to 10GBASE-T (10MB/s to 10GB/s).
The LinkIQ™ Cable + Network Tester is a tester solution for verifying cable performance up to 10GB/s and detecting network connectivity issues. LinkIQ™ verifies cable performance with frequency-based measurements and provides distance-to-fault information along with a cable map of the cable under test. LinkIQ™ performs the closest switch diagnostics to identify critical network problems and verify switch configuration. This does not necessitate the need to use another tester for diagnostics.
Reliable Cable Test
LinkIQ™ measures up to 305 meters in length, giving distances to faults such as short-circuit, open-circuit and unterminated cable. When remote identification is used, it gives a complete map of cable pairs, which helps to identify faulty wiring and split pairs.
Network Test You Need
LinkIQ also provides detailed information about the closest connected switch. LinkIQ communicates with the switch to determine the data rate (up to 10GBASE-T), half/full duplex identification, switch name, port number, and VLAN information.
In-Depth PoE Test
Power over Ethernet makes it simpler to install devices such as security cameras and access points. To simplify PoE installation and troubleshooting, LinkIQ integrates a load into the link to ensure that the transmitted power is actually transmitted by the switch throughout the cabling infrastructure.
Scope of application
PLC, DCS, SCADA, Industrial Ethernet Switches (IES), Human-machine interfaces (HMI), various motor frequency drivers (VFD)
Contractors providing design, analysis and consulting services in critical LAN networks
Network Cabling Contractors and Installation Services
Companies that provide CCTV, Security Camera Installation Services
In all networks that need to be checked, whether the cabling service is carried out in accordance with the standards
• Active Network Diagnostic Protocols: Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Fast Link Pulses (FLP)
• Nearest Network Diagnostics: Switch Name, Port Number, VLAN Name, Advertised Data Rates, Advertised Duplex
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility: IEEE 802.3af/at/bt, LLDP/CDP
• Power over Ethernet ( PoE ) diagnostics: Advertised Power Class (0-8), Advertised Available Power, Powered Pairs, both single and dual signature diagnostics
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) measurements: Voltage (V), Power (W)
• Port Flashing: Connected port flashing
• Cable Test Ports: Shielded 8-pin modular jack 8-pin modular (RJ45)
• Autotests: 10GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, Wire map Only. Test Speed: Less than 70 meters for 6 seconds
• Cable Types: Balanced twisted-pair cabling; unshielded twist-double, shielded twist-double, 3-double and/or 4-double
• Cable map test only: Cable map document, length of each pair, split pair identification, user selectable T568A or T568B, user selectable (Straight through, Half crossover, Full-crossover). Test speed: 1 second under 120m
• Length (Max): 305 m
• Emission nominal proximity: (NVP): User assigned
• Tone Generator: Generates tone with the Fluke Networks IntelliTone probe.
• Remote ID Locator: Uses remote ID terminations to identify up to 7 unique ports or outlets
• Measure network capacity up to 10 Gig with frequency-based measurements
• Troubleshoot critical networks by providing connected switch information (Key Name, Port Number and VLAN information)
• Install and troubleshoot PoE devices via key identification and PoE Load testing
• Graphical cable map and length test to detect common wiring faults
• Reporting tests with LinkWare™ PC
• Supports all Industrial Ethernet Protocols (EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT and others)
• LIQ-100 LinkIQ Cable+Network Tester; Remote ID 1, Quick Reference Guide, USB-C to USB-A cable, Charging cable, Cat6A patch cord, RJ45/11 Modular Adapter, sling, Remote ID carrier and Carrying Case
• LIQ-KIT LinkIQ Cable+Network Tester; Remote IDs 1-7, IntelliTone Probe, Quick Reference Guide, USB-C to USB-A cable, Charging cable, Cat6A patch cord, RJ45/11 Modular Adapter, sling, Remote ID carrier and Cloth Carrying Case
|Fluke Networks | LinkIQ™ | Cable + Network Tester||10/06/2021 13:07:45||356||670,01 KB||View|
|Introducing LinkIQ™ Cable+Network Tester | Fluke Networks||06/04/2021 10:00:31||Watch|
Be aware of our current products and campaigns!